Assistance with microsoft access project
You need to have access for this project and you need to send the finished file as an access file.
1) Address the points for improvements on the first assignment based on my feedback (first assignment uploaded below).
the field names were added on the first record.
* MembershipCard table:
* your table relationships don’t express a real scenario:
It’s not enough to simply start putting lines on the screen, we must think about how they connect.
For instance, you have a table called Activity (supposed to save information about physical activities people can do in a gym) – the relationship between members and activities doesn’t exist on your database (members can take part on many physical activities and many physical activities may include many members).
2) Our gym is a success, people are interested and our business is growing. As a result, you must add more records to your database – more members, more equipment, more activities, more physique records, more memberships, more trainers, etc. Make it so more members can take part on physical activities.
3) Create the following queries:
A) Create an APPEND query so John can easily enter new members into the database. John knows nothing about MS Access, but he does have experience with Excel.”
You can ignore the membership_ID for now this can be added later.
B) Create an UPDATE query. John will also be responsible to update the membership levels (in case the gym fees change)
* for update queries, the data is very important – because people will update the information. In this case, we still need to know the primary key, but we can hide it from the person editing the information to ensure they won’t change it.
C) Create a DELETE query – MS Access should ask which ID to remove from the database.
* you can pick which table you want to use as the delete (if you get errors about being unable to delete, that’s ok – it’s because of the relationships).
D) Create a SELECT query to display how much each customer pay for their membership fees after tax (you can consider as a one time payment, not really necessary to display monthly or yearly)
E) Using Query Parameters, create a SELECT query to display a member’s membership status. The person running the query can enter the member’s first name and see all the related info.
F) Using Query Parameters, create a SELECT query to display members taking part on physical activities. This query should allow people to enter the day in which they want to see registration info.
Answer for this question was provided by a homeworkslaves.net tutor. Order your custom-written answer from the best tutors, affordably.
Tutors are waiting 24/7. Hire an Expert for this homework.
Approximate Cost: $9
Why work with Homeworkslaves.net Tutors
There are numerous academic assistance websites on the internet. So, what sets Homeworkslaves.net tutors apart? Is it our vocal answer to whether homework, specifically homework is a form of slavery? or is it the affordable & cheap assignment help services offered on our site? Is it the expertise of our premium tutors or is it the professionalism of our support staff? Is it the privacy that is upheld on our system or is it our money back guarantees.
We say, it is all of these:
Verified and Qualified Tutors.
High quality work.
100% Moneyback Guarantee.
Timely delivery on all posted questions.
Responsive support on all homework related queries.
WhatsApp support for all homework queries.
We’ve also been asked whether ours is a site where students looking for an online homework slave find loads of them. We are categorical about this. our platform is not about homework slaves, instead its about relieving students off the burden of feeling like slaves. Our services are global and draw players from all walks of life. We do not regard our expert tutors as homework slaves. From our wide pool of players, we have native experts for US Students, UK Students, South African Students, Canadian Students, Australian Students, Saudi Arabian Students, among others. The biggest beneficiaries of our academic help services are international students in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
You can see our expert tutors and the most recent questions on our platform from students.
Tutor Profiles on Homeworkslaves.net
- Dr BestWriter Dr. BestWriter
- Professor Leah Professor Leah
- Prof.Stanely prof Stanley
- MustardProf Mustard Prof
- Henryprofessor Henryprofessor
- dankvapes Writer
- @hopetrace Software Developer
- hwslave4men English professor
- proffkizzy kisinzi
- VINCEENT Tutor
- Charity Nyaboke A geography business teacher
- Nurse Mark Student Nurse
- Miss Fai Professional Freelance Writer
- DrAceIt Dr AceIt
Recently Posted Homework Questions
Reviews from Our Students
I hired a very supportive writer here.= and she delivered high-quality work. I will be coming back.
Homeworkslaves.net subject assistance efforts has everything.No schema found. No schema found.