Chamberlain college of nursing nr 222 week 8 final exam (new)
1. The nurse evaluates which laboratory values to assess a patient’s potential for wound healing?
A. Fluid status
D. Nitrogen balance
2. The nurse is caring for a patient with dysphagia and is feeding her a pureed chicken diet when she begins to choke. What is the priority nursing intervention?
A. Suction her mouth and throat
B. Turn her on their side
C. Put on oxygen at 2-L nasal cannula
D. Stop feeding her and place on NPO
3. A patient who is receiving parenteral nutrition (PN) through a central venous catheter (CVC) has an air embolus. What would the nurse do first?
A. Have the patient perform a Valsalva procedure
B. Clamp the intravenous (IV) tubing to prevent more air from entering the line
C. Have the patient take a deep breath and hold it
D. Notify the health care provider immediately
4. A patient is receiving both parenteral (PN) and enteral nutrition (EN). When would the nurse collaborate with the health care provider and request discontinuing parenteral nutrition?
A. When 25% of the patient’s nutritional needs are met by the tube feedings
B. When bowel sounds return
C. When central line has been in for 10 days
D. When 75% of the patient’s nutritional needs are met by the tube feedings
5. The nurse is inserting a small-bore nasoenteric tube before starting enteral feedings. What is the correct order of steps to perform this procedure?
1. Place patient in high-Fowler’s position.
2. Have patient flex head toward chest.
3. Assess patient’s gag reflex.
4. Determine length of the tube to be inserted.
5. Obtain radiological confirmation of tube placement.
6. Check pH of gastric aspirate for verifying placement.
7. Identify patient with two identifiers.
A. 7, 1, 3, 4, 2, 5, 6
B. 1, 3, 4, 7, 2, 6, 5
C. 7, 1, 3, 2, 4, 6, 5
D. 1, 7, 3, 2, 4, 5, 6
- a few seconds ago
Chamberlain College of Nursing NR 222 Week 8 Final Exam (New)
Purchase the answer to view it
Answer for this question was provided by a homeworkslaves.net tutor. Order your custom-written answer from the best tutors, affordably.
Tutors are waiting 24/7. Hire an Expert for this homework.
Approximate Cost: $9
Why work with Homeworkslaves.net Tutors
There are numerous academic assistance websites on the internet. So, what sets Homeworkslaves.net tutors apart? Is it our vocal answer to whether homework, specifically homework is a form of slavery? or is it the affordable & cheap assignment help services offered on our site? Is it the expertise of our premium tutors or is it the professionalism of our support staff? Is it the privacy that is upheld on our system or is it our money back guarantees.
We say, it is all of these:
Verified and Qualified Tutors.
High quality work.
100% Moneyback Guarantee.
Timely delivery on all posted questions.
Responsive support on all homework related queries.
WhatsApp support for all homework queries.
We’ve also been asked whether ours is a site where students looking for an online homework slave find loads of them. We are categorical about this. our platform is not about homework slaves, instead its about relieving students off the burden of feeling like slaves. Our services are global and draw players from all walks of life. We do not regard our expert tutors as homework slaves. From our wide pool of players, we have native experts for US Students, UK Students, South African Students, Canadian Students, Australian Students, Saudi Arabian Students, among others. The biggest beneficiaries of our academic help services are international students in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
You can see our expert tutors and the most recent questions on our platform from students.
Tutor Profiles on Homeworkslaves.net
- Dr BestWriter Dr. BestWriter
- Professor Leah Professor Leah
- Prof.Stanely prof Stanley
- MustardProf Mustard Prof
- Henryprofessor Henryprofessor
- dankvapes Writer
- @hopetrace Software Developer
- hwslave4men English professor
- proffkizzy kisinzi
- VINCEENT Tutor
- Charity Nyaboke A geography business teacher
- Nurse Mark Student Nurse
- Miss Fai Professional Freelance Writer
- DrAceIt Dr AceIt
Recently Posted Homework Questions
Reviews from Our Students
I hired a very supportive writer here.= and she delivered high-quality work. I will be coming back.
Homeworkslaves.net subject assistance efforts has everything.No schema found. No schema found.