Discussion forum 2 | Business & Finance homework help
Discussion Forum 2
In Chapter 1 of the textbook you learned that a balance sheet is a financial statement that “enumerates at a moment in time what an economic unit, such as a firm, owns, its assets; what it owes, its liabilities; and the owner’s contribution to the firm, the equity” (p. 3). In Modules 3 and 4 the focus is on investment in equity (preferred and common stock) and long-term debt (bonds).
The discussion activity for Module 4 entails visiting a firm’s website, reviewing its balance sheet, and reporting on how the firm is financing investments in assets: preferred stock, common stock, and long-term debt. Here are the steps to follow:
- Choose a firm whose stock is traded on stock exchanges, and then visit its website.
- Go to the Investor Relations area of the website (or a similarly titled area such as Investor Information, Investors, Investor Resources, etc.), and then locate the firm’s annual report (typically found under Financial Reports, Financial Statements, Financial Facts, Financial Document, or some such link).
- From the report, determine how the firm is financing investment in assets: long-term debt, preferred stock, and common stock.
- In the Discussion Forum 2, report to the class on what you found. Please title your posting “Balance Sheet/[Your Name].” Be sure to include the web address (URL) of the firm whose website you visited. Post your report by the date indicated in the Course Calendar.
Answer for this question was provided by a homeworkslaves.net tutor. Order your custom-written answer from the best tutors, affordably.
Tutors are waiting 24/7. Hire an Expert for this homework.
Approximate Cost: $9
Why work with Homeworkslaves.net Tutors
There are numerous academic assistance websites on the internet. So, what sets Homeworkslaves.net tutors apart? Is it our vocal answer to whether homework, specifically homework is a form of slavery? or is it the affordable & cheap assignment help services offered on our site? Is it the expertise of our premium tutors or is it the professionalism of our support staff? Is it the privacy that is upheld on our system or is it our money back guarantees.
We say, it is all of these:
Verified and Qualified Tutors.
High quality work.
100% Moneyback Guarantee.
Timely delivery on all posted questions.
Responsive support on all homework related queries.
WhatsApp support for all homework queries.
We’ve also been asked whether ours is a site where students looking for an online homework slave find loads of them. We are categorical about this. our platform is not about homework slaves, instead its about relieving students off the burden of feeling like slaves. Our services are global and draw players from all walks of life. We do not regard our expert tutors as homework slaves. From our wide pool of players, we have native experts for US Students, UK Students, South African Students, Canadian Students, Australian Students, Saudi Arabian Students, among others. The biggest beneficiaries of our academic help services are international students in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
You can see our expert tutors and the most recent questions on our platform from students.
Tutor Profiles on Homeworkslaves.net
- Dr BestWriter Dr. BestWriter
- Professor Leah Professor Leah
- Prof.Stanely prof Stanley
- MustardProf Mustard Prof
- Henryprofessor Henryprofessor
- dankvapes Writer
- @hopetrace Software Developer
- hwslave4men English professor
- proffkizzy kisinzi
- VINCEENT Tutor
- Charity Nyaboke A geography business teacher
- Nurse Mark Student Nurse
- Miss Fai Professional Freelance Writer
- DrAceIt Dr AceIt
Recently Posted Homework Questions
Reviews from Our Students
I hired a very supportive writer here.= and she delivered high-quality work. I will be coming back.
Homeworkslaves.net subject assistance efforts has everything.No schema found. No schema found.