History | History homework help
1) Why do the authors of Document 1 and Document 2 believe it is necessary to strictly define Americans, and promote efforts to assimilate, or “Americanize,” immigrants in the United States? How do President Theodore Roosevelt and Senator Smith’s arguments differ? Do you find their arguments persuasive? Why or why not? Based upon Document 3, how might Woody Guthrie respond to each of those proposals?
2) The turbulent 1960s saw numerous attempts to identify the root problems within American society and the role of citizens in resolving them. In examining Document 4, Document 5, and Document 6, what common problems are identified within American society? What are some of the differences? What role did each of these documents suggest Americans should play in achieving social justice? Are their arguments persuasive? Why or why not?
3) The last several decades of the Twentieth Century saw the emergence of new groups of Americans claiming rights as citizens. To what extent does the failure of the Equal Rights Amendment (Document 7) to be ratified, but the signing of Title IX (Document 8) into law, signal about the changing role and rights of women in modern America? After reading President George H.W. Bush’s remarks (Document 9), why do you believe it took so long for the country to acknowledge and protect the rights of the disabled?
4) How does Maya Angelou’s inauguration poem (Document 10) reflect upon the identity of “hyphenated Americans” by the early 1990s? In reading Document 11, how does President-Elect Barack Obama define Americanism? Looking back over documents 1-13, did his election, as the first person of color to become President of the United States, resolve the questions and crises surrounding the definition of an American citizen? In a post-9/11 world, has America progressed in its inclusiveness? Why or why not?
Answer for this question was provided by a homeworkslaves.net tutor. Order your custom-written answer from the best tutors, affordably.
Tutors are waiting 24/7. Hire an Expert for this homework.
Approximate Cost: $9
Why work with Homeworkslaves.net Tutors
There are numerous academic assistance websites on the internet. So, what sets Homeworkslaves.net tutors apart? Is it our vocal answer to whether homework, specifically homework is a form of slavery? or is it the affordable & cheap assignment help services offered on our site? Is it the expertise of our premium tutors or is it the professionalism of our support staff? Is it the privacy that is upheld on our system or is it our money back guarantees.
We say, it is all of these:
Verified and Qualified Tutors.
High quality work.
100% Moneyback Guarantee.
Timely delivery on all posted questions.
Responsive support on all homework related queries.
WhatsApp support for all homework queries.
We’ve also been asked whether ours is a site where students looking for an online homework slave find loads of them. We are categorical about this. our platform is not about homework slaves, instead its about relieving students off the burden of feeling like slaves. Our services are global and draw players from all walks of life. We do not regard our expert tutors as homework slaves. From our wide pool of players, we have native experts for US Students, UK Students, South African Students, Canadian Students, Australian Students, Saudi Arabian Students, among others. The biggest beneficiaries of our academic help services are international students in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
You can see our expert tutors and the most recent questions on our platform from students.
Tutor Profiles on Homeworkslaves.net
- Dr BestWriter Dr. BestWriter
- Professor Leah Professor Leah
- Prof.Stanely prof Stanley
- MustardProf Mustard Prof
- Henryprofessor Henryprofessor
- dankvapes Writer
- @hopetrace Software Developer
- hwslave4men English professor
- proffkizzy kisinzi
- VINCEENT Tutor
- Charity Nyaboke A geography business teacher
- Nurse Mark Student Nurse
- Miss Fai Professional Freelance Writer
- DrAceIt Dr AceIt
Recently Posted Homework Questions
Reviews from Our Students
I hired a very supportive writer here.= and she delivered high-quality work. I will be coming back.
Homeworkslaves.net subject assistance efforts has everything.No schema found. No schema found.