Review of theoretical interventions -apa-six scholarly sources 8-10
Please read below statement:
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 12/04/21 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND BY ACCEPTING TO DO MY WORK, I HAVE STRICT RULES. I DONT LIKE TO DISPUTE, BUT I WILL IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED. IF I SEE SOMETHING WRONG AFTER PURCHASING, I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. THIS DOESNT MEAN HOURS LATER. IF YOU TURN SOMETHING INTO ME EARLY, I EXPECT YOU TO FIX MY ASSIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY. DONT LIE TO ME, IF THESE RULES ARENT FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE
TOPIC AND PUBLIC HEALTH ISSUE: Vaccines, fear, lack of access in low income communities
The purpose of the Review of Theoretical Interventions paper is for you to culminate the learning achieved in the course by systematically evaluating peer-reviewed evaluations of behavioral interventions or programs designed to reduce a health disparity topic you have selected. In this review, you will determine the relevant theoretical frameworks (e.g., Health Belief Model (HBM), etc.) and programmatic characteristics (e.g., format, duration, types of activities, behavioral change techniques, etc.) that had a measurable effect on the health behavior of interest. You will propose a novel intervention strategy based on conclusions of the review that is theoretically driven and culturally competent for your targeted population.
Intro- 1-2 pages- Summarize an epidemiological overview of the public health issue and the underlying health behaviors (e.g., poor nutrition, lack of exercise) for a chosen population (low income communities).
Review of the Literature (Five pages)
Describe the methods used, the results, and conclusion or discussion. Include the following:
- Methods: Describe the methods used.
- Inclusion or exclusion criteria for articles
- Literature search (databases used, and databases avoided)
- Description of data extracted from selected articles
- Study design
- Participant characteristics
- Features of the intervention (format, theoretical framework, cultural competency, dosage)
- Outcomes of interest
- Results: Describe the results.
- Key features of studies (presented in your Table 1
- Program name and citation
- Population of interest
- Research design
- Outcome measures
- Results for behavioral outcomes
- Program characteristics (accompanied by Table 2
- Duration and intensity
- Format (e.g., in person, web-based, etc.)
- Facilitators (in person only)
- Intervention content
- Cultural competency
- Strategies/Behavior change techniques
- Key features of studies (presented in your Table 1
- Conclusion and discussion
- Summarize program and design characteristics that were effective and those that were not.
- Discuss cultural competency of intervention approaches and how effective they were with the targeted population.
- Discuss the implications and future directions to address the health disparity.
Novel Intervention Description With Logic Model (Two to three pages)
- Describe the rationale for your novel theoretical intervention that will address the health disparity chosen for a population experiencing it.
- Create a logic model figure to showcase the intervention, its activities, and outcomes.
- Describe the theory or framework used.
- Describe the behavior change techniques.
- Describe the targeted constructs.
- Describe the intervention components and strategy.
- Discuss implementation and dissemination of your novel intervention with a targeted community experiencing the health disparity.
- Identify at least four to five key considerations for effective implementation and the strategies you will incorporate to ensure fidelity, strike the right balance between fidelity and adaptation, and promote cultural competency.
Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your assignment.
Must use grading rubric to complete this assignment
Answer for this question was provided by a homeworkslaves.net tutor. Order your custom-written answer from the best tutors, affordably.
Tutors are waiting 24/7. Hire an Expert for this homework.
Approximate Cost: $9
Why work with Homeworkslaves.net Tutors
There are numerous academic assistance websites on the internet. So, what sets Homeworkslaves.net tutors apart? Is it our vocal answer to whether homework, specifically homework is a form of slavery? or is it the affordable & cheap assignment help services offered on our site? Is it the expertise of our premium tutors or is it the professionalism of our support staff? Is it the privacy that is upheld on our system or is it our money back guarantees.
We say, it is all of these:
Verified and Qualified Tutors.
High quality work.
100% Moneyback Guarantee.
Timely delivery on all posted questions.
Responsive support on all homework related queries.
WhatsApp support for all homework queries.
We’ve also been asked whether ours is a site where students looking for an online homework slave find loads of them. We are categorical about this. our platform is not about homework slaves, instead its about relieving students off the burden of feeling like slaves. Our services are global and draw players from all walks of life. We do not regard our expert tutors as homework slaves. From our wide pool of players, we have native experts for US Students, UK Students, South African Students, Canadian Students, Australian Students, Saudi Arabian Students, among others. The biggest beneficiaries of our academic help services are international students in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
You can see our expert tutors and the most recent questions on our platform from students.
Tutor Profiles on Homeworkslaves.net
- Dr BestWriter Dr. BestWriter
- Professor Leah Professor Leah
- Prof.Stanely prof Stanley
- MustardProf Mustard Prof
- Henryprofessor Henryprofessor
- dankvapes Writer
- @hopetrace Software Developer
- hwslave4men English professor
- proffkizzy kisinzi
- VINCEENT Tutor
- Charity Nyaboke A geography business teacher
- Nurse Mark Student Nurse
- Miss Fai Professional Freelance Writer
- DrAceIt Dr AceIt
Recently Posted Homework Questions
Reviews from Our Students
I hired a very supportive writer here.= and she delivered high-quality work. I will be coming back.
Homeworkslaves.net subject assistance efforts has everything.No schema found. No schema found.