To create a diagram (using digital tools) of a classroom .
You are a first-year teacher who believes strongly in the value of multicultural education. You want to be sure that your philosophy is reflected in the physical space of your classroom. You speak to your reading specialist, who encourages you to watch the video Multicultural Lessons: Embracing Similarities and Differences in Preschool Education. After viewing, you reflect on how teacher Erica Layte weaves the theme of multiculturalism into the fabric of everyday classroom life. You pull out your laptop and start designing a way to make your beliefs apparent to everyone who enters your classroom. You begin with the classroom library. Next, you think about the creative arts and how to set up materials that reflect a range of cultures. You then turn your thoughts to language—all six that the children in your class speak at home. How will you incorporate a range of languages into the classroom in a meaningful way?
1. Using basic art tools, create a diagram of your classroom, or a classroom you are familiar with, to serve as a blueprint. Then, list the specific titles of four to five books you would include in the classroom library, demonstrating how the library can reflect a multicultural philosophy. Next, sketch out a creative area (e.g., for art or music projects), and include four to five materials that you would make readily available to children. Last, incorporate four to five ideas into your sketch of how you will represent the six home languages spoken in your classroom (e.g., through printed signs, maps).
1. For each item in your diagram:
a. Explain how this item addresses the issues in the scenario.
2. Describe and justify how your diagram would improve teaching and learning in the scenario.
Answer for this question was provided by a homeworkslaves.net tutor. Order your custom-written answer from the best tutors, affordably.
Tutors are waiting 24/7. Hire an Expert for this homework.
Approximate Cost: $9
Why work with Homeworkslaves.net Tutors
There are numerous academic assistance websites on the internet. So, what sets Homeworkslaves.net tutors apart? Is it our vocal answer to whether homework, specifically homework is a form of slavery? or is it the affordable & cheap assignment help services offered on our site? Is it the expertise of our premium tutors or is it the professionalism of our support staff? Is it the privacy that is upheld on our system or is it our money back guarantees.
We say, it is all of these:
Verified and Qualified Tutors.
High quality work.
100% Moneyback Guarantee.
Timely delivery on all posted questions.
Responsive support on all homework related queries.
WhatsApp support for all homework queries.
We’ve also been asked whether ours is a site where students looking for an online homework slave find loads of them. We are categorical about this. our platform is not about homework slaves, instead its about relieving students off the burden of feeling like slaves. Our services are global and draw players from all walks of life. We do not regard our expert tutors as homework slaves. From our wide pool of players, we have native experts for US Students, UK Students, South African Students, Canadian Students, Australian Students, Saudi Arabian Students, among others. The biggest beneficiaries of our academic help services are international students in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
You can see our expert tutors and the most recent questions on our platform from students.
Tutor Profiles on Homeworkslaves.net
- Dr BestWriter Dr. BestWriter
- Professor Leah Professor Leah
- Prof.Stanely prof Stanley
- MustardProf Mustard Prof
- Henryprofessor Henryprofessor
- dankvapes Writer
- @hopetrace Software Developer
- hwslave4men English professor
- proffkizzy kisinzi
- VINCEENT Tutor
- Charity Nyaboke A geography business teacher
- Nurse Mark Student Nurse
- Miss Fai Professional Freelance Writer
- DrAceIt Dr AceIt
Recently Posted Homework Questions
Reviews from Our Students
I hired a very supportive writer here.= and she delivered high-quality work. I will be coming back.
Homeworkslaves.net subject assistance efforts has everything.No schema found. No schema found.